Leading Self means understanding the inner workings of your mind and how your mind impacts your actions. To do this, you must first become conscious. This means understanding how your actions and behaviours impact other people and the environment, and how your thoughts and beliefs impact your physical and mental health.
To become more conscious you will need to understand the needs of the stage of psychological development you are at, what fear-based beliefs are holding you back, and how to master those fears so you can embrace your authentic self: Only then, can you fulfill your potential.
Some suggestions to help you with the course:
- Read through each lesson in this course to get an overview of the content
- Study each lesson and do the suggested readings
- Take the quiz at the end of each lesson
- Review the parts of the course which you have not yet fully assimilated
- Please fill out the feedback form at the end of the course