Loyal, participative, supportive, innovative, reflective – these are the ideal leaders of tomorrow. This is the new way of leadership.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You are loyal
- You like people
- You like harmony
- They like to support people
- You promote innovation
- You want to lead well
- You want to involve your people
- You want to make your company successful
- They often act selflessly
- You want to learn
- You know that you have great employees and want to inspire and mobilize them
How many of these problems apply to you?
- sacrifices himself, rubs himself
- worries about the company
- knows that he / she and his staff are better than they are performing, but does not know how he / she can change it
- is stressed, thinks too much
- cannot set limits well enough
- lives only for business
- has no more free time
- wants everything to get better, but doesn’t know how he / she can achieve this
What does the “New Leaders! Academy” offer you? Here you become a relaxed new leader with motivated employees. A manager who looks forward to his work in the morning because the willingness and creativity of his people always give him new surprises.
In the New Leaders! Academy teaches you how to become the leader you always wanted to be: balanced, successful and happy with yourself and your employees.
You can enjoy your free time knowing that you can rely on their employees.
You have learned to lead in such a way that your employees want to take responsibility and surprise you with new successes. Virtual guidance at its finest is a matter of course for you.
Who do we want to work with?
… with entrepreneurs and managers who want to work on themselves and are open to new ways that make their work easier.
… with people who understand that the cause of the success of their work and their leadership, as well as the motivation of their employees, is in their own hands.
… with people with the New Leaders! Academy want to become the personality they always wanted to be.
- men and women
- every age
- from all industries
- high expectations
- appreciate people and want to encourage them
- accept help and get coached
- open to personal development and new ways
Become a New Leader as well
Level-up your skills with courses and solve current problems by getting neutral and relevant feedback from peers.